Thursday, April 12, 2012

2 more weeks

I have 15 days until Texas.

I leave on April 27th.

So really, I have 2 more weeks of eating healthy and exercise before I get on a plane and get myself there. I already have plans to be sitting by the pool on Saturday the 28th with my Kindle, my music and an alcohol beverage. Oh yes. yes I do. The husband may have to work, but this is my vacation. And I need it.

2 weeks. 2 weeks I have to exercise. And so, I have decided to workout as much as I can. This week I've done 4 workouts so far and tomorrow I plan on making it 5. And I've been eating really great. I gained last week, but I think that was due to TOM. So far, I've got .4 to go before I'm back to where I was 2 weeks ago. We'll see where I am on Saturday.

I really need this vacation. REALLY need this vacation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really need there to be a fucking hotel room available. LOL

Everywhere I would usually stay is booked up. :(

Carolina John said...

The big trip is almost here! The anticipation is almost as much fun as the trip itself. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL I'm back to comment again! I know you were excited that the hotel you're at has a gym-- I assume this means you're bringing workout clothes and shoes and stuff?

Just... thinking. LOL

And I'm counting down to this too-- totally a vacation, even though it's not a "real" vacation for me, either. ;)