Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter if you celebrate it. Or, Happy Sunday. Whatever works for you, right??

I survived the holiday. What I mean by this is that I got up, I went to the gym, I worked out, I stopped at the store and picked up muffins (more on that), I came home, I brewed coffee, I showered, I enjoyed my coffee, and the husband and I went to my sisters for brunch. Which is why I bought muffins.

I didn't eat any muffins. I ate fruit. I ate a bagel without cream cheese. I ate more fruit. We watched my nephews and niece go on an egg hunt. We watched "Hop". We looked through old photographs. I saw one of my Mom from her first wedding that I had never seen before. She looked really pretty.

After my sisters house, we went over my husbands grandparents house for dinner. Yep. More food. But, I was soooo good. I wrote down everything I ate and I didn't go over my calories. I'm so proud of myself!!

Now I'm exhausted. And ready for bed.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

I think fruit may be the key. Embrace it. I'm trying to.