Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bathing suit hell

I tried on my bathing suit from last summer and it was hell. Who would have thought 15 pounds would make such a big difference? I wanted to cry when I looked at myself. My stomach was just so...so...UGH! I was not happy.

When I come back from vacation, I am kicking this weight loss back into high gear and losing these 15 pounds.

I don't know how I gained the 15 pounds back, but I did. And I'm not happy about it. I know I'm going to go on vacation and I'm going to enjoy myself. But when I get back? Bye-bye 15 pounds.

I will not weigh myself the day after I return. I may wait a few weeks before I weigh myself. I haven't decided yet.

I worked too hard to lose the weight and I won't gain anymore.

I'm all ass and stomach. Why couldn't I get some boobs??

5 comments:

safire said...

Have fun on your vacation! You will get back on the wagon so don't be too hard on yourself!

Anonymous said...

I'm all ass and stomach. Why couldn't I get some boobs??

THIS! I ask myself this all time! My mom has HUGE boobs, so I just don't understand where my tiny little boobies came from. And of course, they're shrinking as I lose weight.

Carolina John said...

I'm still about 15 lbs too heavy as well. it's coming off slowly as I get back into regular tri training, but it's still making me sick. hang in there.

Ann Summerville said...

Looks like you've had some impressive weight loss (before and after pics). I hope you've managed to get back to where you want to be. I've just started again today. It creeps on far too quickly.
Ann

Sara said...

I can completely relate. I appreciate your honesty in this post!! You can do this - you did it once before. Hang in there, and I will look forward to see your progress again. :)