Friday, July 6, 2012

Bad Ass

Sometimes I forget how much I love the gym. When I rejoined the gym in February I was so excited. They had moved to a new location and everything was so big and bright and shiny. They had all this parking they didn't have before and I found myself working out not just by running, but with weights and other cardio equipment, too. I was able to go after work if I didn't make it in the morning and I was doing 5-6 days a week.


I caught bronchitis for the 2nd time in 5 months around that same time but I was back at it again as soon as I could breath and still in love with the gym.

So why do I find myself not utilizing my membership? I don't understand it. Yes, I have my own treadmill and a bowflex, but I find myself pushing harder and feeling better when I'm at the gym. I feels so much better to be in that air conditioned gym instead of my heat vacuumed garage.

This week I hit the gym 3 times for the first time in a while. And it was awesome. They are moving in Arc Trainers this weekend and couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to be able to use them on a weekly basis after trying my first one up in New Hampshire last month. Bad ass.

1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

I love our gym. I feel spoiled with how much they offer and how very little we pay for it all.

I remember a blogger use to call those Barf Trainers instead of Arc Trainers. Ha ha!!