Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

I want a hotdog. Which to me is odd because I don't like hotdogs. The only reason I can think of is that yesterday at work someone was cooking hotdogs in the microwave and right away I thought "I want that". Last night while grocery shopping I picked up some turkey dogs.

I cannot wait to eat a couple tonight. The hubby has promised to grill and it's really all I have been thinking about today.

I was in a pretty grumpy mood last night. I was tired and exhausted from work and so I was in bed and asleep by 9pm. I got up at 9am. I had 12 wonderful hours of sleep and was at the gym by 9:30am and working my tail off. It felt great.

I even scrubbed my bathroom floor today.

Now, if you will excuse me, I am off to beg the husband to fire up the grill!!

No comments: