Monday, July 2, 2012

Hello July!!

I have some news!!

I am no longer trying to lose weight. I have decided to maintain where I am right now and continue working out and eating healthy. My clothes fit and I'm pretty content where I am. I need to stop obsessing over the scale and everything for awhile.  And the best way for me to do that is just to step back from it and not worry about my weight.

I guess the big news is that the husband and I are trying to have a baby.

If you follow me on twitter, you already know this. I've been pretty vocal over the past few months about my desire to have a baby and how my husband was dragging his feet. But, with my every clicking tock, my work bestie giving birth and my age (I will be 37 this year and he just turned 36)

I thought about starting a whole new blog about trying to get pregnant and all, but why? I'm going to just keep this blog so everyone (if they want) can keep following me.

It's all very exciting and scary at the same time!! I hope you will continue to follow me!! I need to find some "Mommy Blogs" and "Pregnancy Blogs", too. Any suggestions would be awesome!!

5 comments:

christina said...

Good luck - I hope it happens fast for you :)

Im 7 months post baby and desperately trying to get my body back.

Andy said...

Sarah, that's great! Congratulations!

I haven't been blogging for ages (you might remember me as 'acakeforawife') but it's great to see you're still blogging, and doing so well! I'm looking forward to reading about this next stage for you! :)

ElleBee said...

I'm so glad that you found your "happy" place with your weight. You've worked so hard for this! :)

So exciting that you're trying for a baby!!

Carolina John said...

Congratulations! It's a huge step trying to get pregnant. Having kids is incredibly rewarding. I have read Healthy Tipping Point for several years now, and Caitlin just had a baby. It's turned into a great pregnancy/mom blog.

Treesa said...

I'll be thinking about you during this exciting time! after having my little one, my blog turned into a pregnancy/baby blog... :) it just happened! good luck with everything! :) :)