Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello!! It's 2012!!

I was supposed to go and see my OB/GYN today. My appointment was for 7:30am. And I got up, got ready and headed on over.

I pretty much consider myself a morning person so that is why I picked such an early appointment. However. I didn't sleep very well last night (I had some serious back/hip issues and I slept for 2 hours in the middle of the day. Just because the bed looked inviting while I was changing the sheets).

Imagine my surprise when I got there and they told me my doctor was out sick and they had been trying to call my house phone since 6:30am so they could reschedule my appointment.

Hello!! It's 2012! Who still uses their house phone? Don't get me wrong, I know people do, but our landlord has been working on the electricity in our apartment for a few weeks now and it gets shut off and on several times a day. Our house phone (which no one calls anymore. Not even my Mom) probably wasn't even charged or hooked up right.

I could have used another hour of sleep. I was dragging my ass when I got there and I have been trying to cut back on my coffee intact, but had to get some this morning. I went without all weekend. Lately the taste doesn't even interest me.

Sigh...I have so many questions for my doctor. But I will have to wait until NEXT Monday. And I really hope they don't reschedule me again.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

we still use the landline. i tend to leave my cell phone in the back room. call me anytime.

Love the new header! operation baby is on!

Treesa said...

Love the new name of your blog!