Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Perhapys I spoke too soon

It seems that since I decided I wasn't going to try and lose anymore weight after the husband and I decided we were going to try and have a baby, my mind thought "Hey, that's the best idea EVER! Why not eat whatever you want and gain weight".

Not such a great idea. Not great at all.

Eating donuts and m&m's is probably not a good idea for a healthy baby body. Am I right? And the whole reason I wanted to lose 100+ pounds in the first place was I could have a healthy body so that I COULD get pregnant. I've lost the weight twice, but I really don't want to do it a THIRD time if I can help it.

I'm putting an end to it right now.

I am taking out my old paper tracker and counting my points again. Because that is truly the only way I'm going to drop these unwanted pounds. Once I get pregnant, I am going to stop worrying about my weight, but until I am (and I'm not this month) I need to concentrate on eating healthy and watching my food intake.

I will continue to eat healthy once I'm pregnant, but I won't worry about losing the weight.



2 comments:

Carolina John said...

Yea, we had doctors tell us (well really Kelley) that we were too fat to have kids. Not cool. Staying active and healthy will give you the best chances for conception and set the best example for having healthy kids.

Sarah said...

I think alot of people make that mistake. It will all come together. It sounds like you're super focused! :)

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com