Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summertime

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links  too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Summertime


1. What is your favorite thing about Summer?I love the warmth and the fact that it stays lighter longer.

2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? I like the beach.

3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Hot. I hate being cold.

4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? I think it decreases.

5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Watermelon for sure.

6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? The pool. I dislike the mall.

7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? It takes a lot of me to tan. I burn very easily.


8. How does your routine change when Summer begins?It doesn't change.

9. What is the temperature outside where you are today?It was around 90 I think.

10.  What is your favorite Summer holiday? Memorial Day because it's the unofficial start of summer!!

No comments: