Friday, December 9, 2011

Catching myself

This morning, I realized I was heading in the wrong direction.

I was 169.4 pounds.

Yep. 169.4 pounds. Not where I want to be. Not at all. I'm not sure what happened. My happy place is 160 or under that. I don't want to be here. I'm uncomfortable. My clothes are not fitting the way I want them to.

I started thinking about what I haven't been doing. I haven't been working out much. Only 3 days a week. I need at least 4-5 days. I haven't been eating right. That is a BIG issue. I need to be eating clean. I'm not doing that either.

So tonight after work I went grocery shopping and filled up the cart with healthy, clean, food. I am going to start working at least 4 days again. I need this for me. Because if I don't, I'm only going to end up at 250+ pounds again. And be miserable and unhappy.

Working out+eating clean=healthy me. And a healthy me. And I know that the way I lost the weight last time was not by counting calories. It was by counting points. So I am all set with that, too. I have gotten out my points calculator and my paper trackers and I'm ready to go.

One pound at a time. That is all that matters.

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

You are doing FINE!!! this is such a rough time of year. You know what works for you and you're so focused on getting there. You've got this!