Thursday, December 15, 2011

Working my way to an ulcer

My Mom is here.

I survived being back on Weight Watchers and counting points for almost one week. I sneaked a little peak and the scale said 167.6 pounds yesterday so that was 1.8 pounds less from last week. Official weigh in is tomorrow. Weight Watchers, why do I doubt you?

I avoided big meltdowns at work this week even though I felt them coming on. I think I'm getting an ulcer. Laugh all you want, but Tums don't lie.

And I wonder why I'm breaking out like a 12 year old boy.

I don't have to go back to work until Monday.

I'm getting a manicure and a haircut tomorrow.

Saturday night is the Christmas party at my hubby's work. I'm looking forward to it.

Sunday is my Mom's 70th Birthday party.

Christmas is 10 days away and I have bought ONE gift. Er...that could be a problem, right?

No comments: