Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Or Happy Holidays. Whichever works for you.

I had a great day. Didn't eat too much because I messed up my back on Friday night by sleeping on the couch. I ran 5 miles yesterday (it was glorious) and felt it after.

I haven't felt right since.

Currently I am stuffing my face with peanut m&m's because? Well, why not? There are no calories on holidays. Tomorrow it's back on plan. I've lost 2.8 pounds since I recommitted myself to Weight Watchers and plan to get back on track tomorrow.

I got some amazing gifts. Kettlebells. Medicine balls. Yep. My home gym is coming along nice.

I will post more tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes Christmas is pretty magical... calories that don't count :) Love it. haha. I am taking that magic to encompass the 26th as well...