Thursday, March 10, 2011

FitBloggin' 2011

I won't lie. I want to go to FitBloggin' 2011. But when they announced I couldn't afford it. My husband wasn't working and it just wasn't in the cards. And now it really isn't in the cards with the cost.

But they just announced they are giving away 5, yes FIVE tickets. I would really LOVE to win one of these tickets. I read a lot of the blogs of the people that are attending and it would be so much fun to meet these awesome peeps that are going.

Don't you agree?

So here I am, throwing my chance in. *Fingers are crossed*

5 comments:

Pam said...

You definitely deserve it... all that hard work you've been doing. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Paulina said...

I've never heard of FitBloggin' before- gonna go check it out! :)

carla said...

WOO HOO!

MizFit

MrsFatass said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

good luck!