Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It has to stop!

My eating these past few days has not been very great. Not sure what the problem is but I have been dreaming about things I should not be eating. I am thinking it's nerves. Every single time I start to think about the half marathon coming up this weekend my stomach gets all up in knots and feel like I am going to throw up.

Honestly, I just want to finish. I don't care about the time. I don't care if I have to stop. I don't care. I just want to finish.

And I want to stop eating crap. And I want to stop weighing myself every day. This new habit of mine is beginning to weigh on my nerves. I don't like it.

The things I keep eating aren't even mine!! They are a snack of my husbands. I am going to ask him to either hide them or stop buying them. Damn peanut butter and chocolate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been the same way! We have a jar of white chocolate peanut butter in the fridge right now. Its the sweetest and sugeriest thing in the house right now and I can't seem to keep my fingers out of it! Luckily its almost gone!

Phoenix said...

You're going to do GREAT!!!! You'll always look back at this with happiness and pride because it was your first but there will be many, many more halves in your future.

CP said...

You have the half marathon in the bag. As for the eating, maybe its ok to cut yourself some slack in these last couple of days before the race? Then run hard this weekend and get back on track with the food plan on Monday.