Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A day at the beach


I can't actually believe I let me husband take pictures of me in a bathing suit. Holy moly! Ha! We had a blast and I didn't get too much sun. A few places were missed when it came to the lotion, but it's all good. I fell asleep for about an hour on the blanket and I guess my top was up a bit because my stomach saw sun for the first time in YEARS!! I last wore a bikini when I was like 2. That is a Chobani yogurt in the second picture. Yummy!!

I asked my husband on the way home from the beach to please take my scale away for awhile. I haven't been too honest and I've been weighing myself too much. I wanted to put my foot through it today. And that is not like me. I've worked too hard to let the numbers bother me now.

If I want to indulge a little bit this evening because I am on vacation, I should be allowed to. One evening isn't going to kill me.

And I have my period (sorry boys). So there is that. And I have run 22 miles since Saturday so I know I shouldn't be up weight wise without there being a reason. (TOM).

I am going to sleep well tonight. The sun was so warm.

4 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

You look GREAT in the pics. Congrats. :)

- Lisa
www.inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com

karen said...

Great idea to have Earl hide the scale! I seriously need to figure this shit out, though. The downward spiral has made the numbers on the scale climb too far upward & it's getting too depressing to even think about. *sigh*

Carolina John said...

Basking in the sunshine enjoying the fruits of your labor is never a bad idea. you've earned it. Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

This post makes me want to go to the beach so badly. Why do I have to live in the landlocked part of Texas? LOL