Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday, Friday...

I've had a great vacation.

I've relaxed and enjoyed myself.

I've done a lot of running.

And I've enjoyed myself when it came to eating. With no guilt. I relaxed enough for a couple days to realize I'm on vacation and it's okay to do that. I did it last year when we went camping in July and again when we went to Vegas and Arizona in September.

I wore a bathing suit in public for the first time in years.

I tried on (and bought) a medium pencil skirt from Forever 21. I bought it at a Consignment shop and it only cost me 8 bucks.

All that being said, I am going to be destructing my diet. It's time I try something "different" and "new" to give me a little push. I've been going up and down since February between 163 and 158. And I want to be under 158. So I'm over it and ready to move on. I have a plan in mind and it seems like it a good one.

Monday night I hit the grocery store to stock up and Tuesday it begins. Only because the hubby gets paid on Monday so we can go stock up on food.

Oh and I also picked up the American Idol concert tickets I won from the local country station here in Connecticut. I still can't believe I won!!

Hate that my vacation is ending (2 days left) but it will be nice to get back to my normal routine.

1 comment:

karen said...

Interested in knowing what your plan is for your diet. I need to take a break from calories (and Points - too similar in stress level for me) but haven't 100% nailed down yet how I want to tackle it. Thursdays are typically my grocery days so I'm giving myself between now & then to try & figure it out...