Friday, July 29, 2011

Tracking for a week

I decided against Paleo right now.

Why? Well, I start training for my half on Monday. And I need Carbs. I NEED Carbs.

You know what? I'm going to tell you a secret right now. I haven't been following Weight Watchers for like the past 2 months.

*Gasp*

I know. I know. I have been putting all my calories into Sparkpeople and it was working. For a little while. But, in all truth. The only thing that works for me is Weight Watchers. I truly, honestly LOVE that program. But I haven't given the new plan an honest to goodness shot.
So...I stuck my tail between my legs and went back there. I was up 5 pounds from the last time I went there. I was 159 and today I was 164.

This week I am going to track EVERYTHING! Going to put 110% into the new program.

I will post EVERY SINGLE DAY right here on blogger and tell you all what I ate.

I am going to do this. Who wants to join me?

And see what happens next Friday when I go back.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I was wondering about that because on Twitter you had a check in..at weight watchers. I thought to myself you don't go to WW.
Good luck!

karen said...

Good luck, darling! I know how hard it is to get back into the swing of things but I know you can do it!!!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

that would be my problem with paleo also.

Miss Felicity said...

Check your email chica, your new layout design is sitting there waiting for you! I wanna see how it looks on your site and if you like it or not. God... I hope that you do!

Anonymous said...

I went back today for the first time in two or three weeks... and I was up, too. Oops. :(