Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things are going well

I tracked 100% yesterday and I'm doing it again today. Feels awesome!! I can't even tell you how long it's been since I tracked all my Weight Watchers points.

I know I said I was going to post everything I was eating but I didn't do that yesterday. I figured as long as I am blogging that is good enough. Last night was just not a good night to do that. But today works.

Yesterday I earned 9 activity points and I used all of them. Today I earned 10. I'm feeling really great about this. I think going back to Weight Watchers was something I really needed to do.

I started training for my half marathon yesterday. I ran 3 miles and after that I did some weight training for about 30 minutes. I'm so glad I am tracking advantage of my gym membership again. That is the whole reason I joined the gym closer to my house. Because it was closer and because it is not very busy. Paying an extra 10 bucks a month is worth it. Today I ran 5 miles and I was going to go up to the gym but my car needed some work so I just did the run. Which is fine. Tomorrow I plan to hit the gym before work. Do some cross training or maybe another 3 miles and some weights. We'll see.

Hubby and I are planning a trip up to Cape Cod in September but I will have to make sure I get in some runs. I'm kind of excited about that. It should be interesting.

I worked overtime yesterday and it sucked. Now I remember why I stopped working on Saturdays. I makes for a very long week and a very short weekend. Going back to work tomorrow is going to hit me like a ton of bricks. I don't have any time off scheduled until the end of August when my sister and I are going to the American Idol concert (I won tickets so why not?) and it's on a Thursday so I took the day after off.

I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. Keep tracking your food and exercising!!

1 comment:

carla said...

Im starting back to running today.

10 min.
I can do this--yes???

:)

YES.

MizFit