Monday, January 2, 2012

All about change.

And January 2012 is off to a good start!!

Right now the family and I are getting ready to head off to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. My Mom has never been so I am really excited to take her there. I already tracked my lunch (chicken, sweet potato and salad) so I know what to expect.

With the beginning of 2012 I have decided to give the new Weight Watchers program a shot again. What do I have to lose, right? I know it works because people have lost weight with it. I joined online about a month ago and I didn't use it. So I started tracking online yesterday. Meetings are just not my thing. I know I can lose weight with it. When I followed the program last year I lost weight. I just would cheat too much.

Friday the husband and I are going up to New Hampshire for the weekend. The hotel we are staying at does not have a fitness center (the HORROR!!) but apparently I get to use the nearby gym for free. It's a Gold's Gym. It's also the first week of the near year. It should be really interesting.

I really hate how tight my jeans feel today. I'm very uncomfortable in my skin. But I can change that. 2012 is all about change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah-

I have done WW for two years now and have maintained a 50 lb weight loss. I still have about 20 lbs to go, but I am getting there. HAve you seen the ads for their new BELIEVE campaign? They are very inspirational, basically, if you just believe in it, it works. I know you said you cheat too much, but the new plan is very flexible. And no, I don't work for them, I have just been successful with them :) Anyway, I read your blog all the time, and I just wanted to say hi and good luck in 2012.

-anya

Sharlie said...

I've been thinking about trying WW...just not too sure yet about signing up. Keep us posted on how it goes :)

Carolina John said...

yep! So glad your mom is having a good visit. I know that's always special for you. Enjoy the weekend away and the gold's gym!