Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Food poisoning?

Hubby and I are thinking we might have a touch of food poisoning. I've never had it before, but we both have been having issues since Sunday night. We ate out and we both had steak and since that night we've been feeling "off". He is having more issues but I'm not feeling so hot myself. At first mine was the heartburn but today I started feeling something worse. My boss is sick, but I don't know if it's that. I'm not normally someone who worries about stuff like that but it is just sort of strange that we both started having the same side effects at the same time.

Meh. Moving on.

My heartburn is almost 100% gone. Thank goodness because how many tums can one girl eat??

I've been a bad, bad, BAD runner. I haven't run since Sunday. Today I managed to drag my butt out of bed and do a Kettlebell workout before work. I thought about running when I got home from work, but if you are a regular reader of my blog, you know how much I seriously hate running at night. So instead I did 20 minutes of weights with my Bowflex. I figured that was good. And I worked out twice in one day. Bonus!!

Tomorrow night hubby and I are going out to dinner with his boss (GASP!) and his wife. After that we are going to a comedy club to see Brian Regan (and for you NASCAR fans I keep calling him David Regan-I hope I don't do that tomorrow night). I have to dress fancy because the restaurant we are going to is super upscale. I got a really nice dress and I can't wait to wear it. I will try to get someone to take a photo of us together. And I hope to not break my neck in my heels. I might have to pass on them if it is raining. I don't want to slip.

Tomorrow I plan to get in a much needed run. I need it and I miss it. Sometimes a break is needed.

1 comment:

MojoMissy said...

Food poisoning SUCKS! We got it on our honeymoon and were miserable for weeks. Hopefully, whatever it is will pass soon for you.

Working out twice is awesome. And you're mixing it up. I agree that sometimes a break is good.