Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wish me luck!!

Guess what came via UPS to my house today?I cannot wait to use it! This was one of my favorite things to use at the gym and now I have one for my Bowflex. It does amazing things to your stomach.

On a sad note, my Mom went home today. I dropped her off at the airport this morning. I'm sad. It was nice to come home after work and have her here. After 3 weeks I was used to it. I enjoyed cooking for her and everything. I hope to make it out to Arizona this year to visit her. She called me to let me know she made it home okay. I miss already.

I got in a slow 3 mile run this morning. I was up at 4:30am for the drive to the airport and I was exhausted. My neighbors woke me up a couple times (fighting-I cannot wait to get out of this apartment) and I probably got about 5 hours of sleep. But I got my run in.

I'm having a real problem with this weekend. We're going to New Hampshire and I'm afraid of my eating. I'm struggling big time right now. Ugh!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

MojoMissy said...

I'm so jealous of your new toy! I'd kill to have one at home! I really admire you for getting up so early to run every morning. I'd never make it to work on time...

Tara said...

ha! I have a bowflex too. everyone thinks I'm so weird for loving it as much as I do, but whatever, it's great.