Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!!

I had planned on sleeping in this morning, but the cats had other ideas. By 9am they were crawling all over me. I guess they were hungry.

I started the day off PERFECTLY with a 3 mile run and a 20 minute weights workout. I would have gone for a longer run, but I'm still dealing with a sore back and didn't want to push it. I figure tomorrow (since I don't have to work) I will go for a longer run if I feel up to it.

I've actually have a 3 day run streak going on starting with Friday. I'm pretty excited and proud of that.

I had a healthy bowl of oatmeal with strawberries, chocolate chips and PB2 after my run. 2011 was fantastic, but 2012 is going to be even better. I plan to make it that way.

I cannot believe my Mom will be going home on Wednesday. Didn't she just get here? Yikes! We're going to pick her up at my Aunt's in a bit. 3 weeks goes by so fast. She went over there last night to give me and the hubby New Years Eve to ourselves. We enjoyed the night, but I fell asleep before midnight. I don't remember the last time I saw midnight on New Years.

My nephew got engaged last night. I'm so excited and happy for him. I knew he was going to propose, but I'm still happy. She is a great girl and I hope they are very happy together.

And with that my friends, I wish you a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

Happy New Years to you to!

Amy @ high-heel-mileage.tumblr.com said...

Happy 2012, dear!

christina said...

It feels like just yesterday I read your blog and you were just starting the running lifestyle - you rock!

Christina
http://last-weight-loss-journey.blogspot.com/