Saturday, November 27, 2010

Give it a try

Chances are, you most likely have heard about the new Weight Watchers plan.

At first, I shunned it. I have never liked the current plan. Those 35 points have never worked for me. I never lost weight when I ate them. Most of you know I am following the old plan, the one that they did right before Flex Points. That is the one that worked best for me.

However, the more I hear about the new program, the more I'm interested in it. And since I do belong to Weight Watchers Online, I will be able to see what the new plan is all about when it launches on Monday.

And honestly, I've been a bit bored with my eating lately and find that I've been eating the same old things. And maybe with the new program I won't have that problem. A lot of people, myself included, don't like changes.

I could give it a try and if I don't like it, go back to what works for me. I will continue to eat clean and not eat processed food. That is what has helped me lose weight so quickly this time around.

Weight Watchers is the only thing that has ever worked for me when it come to weight loss. It was the first diet I tried when I was 14 years old and I lost 47 pounds then. I kept it off for about 3 years until I got my license. Ha-don't ask. Fast food is the devil.

As for weight loss this week, I managed to drop 0.2 pounds. Not too bad considering the holiday and I sat around doing nothing yesterday. I used my treadmill this morning for the first time since July and I noticed I lost 30 pounds since I last used it. My weight was 207 on there last and today I was able to put in 177. Very nice.

2 comments:

Connie B said...

Congrats on the weight loss. A loss is a loss!!! Also, great job on getting back to that treadmill!

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

fast food is the devil!!!!! lol..... I TOTALLY hear ya on that one!

Congrats on the weight loss! I too am curious about the new WW program.