Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nice!!!

3.4 pounds gone!!

Take that gain! Woohoo!!

Also, I am no longer "obese" according to my fat loss monitor. I am now just "over weight" which is fine by me. My BMI is 29.9% now. Well thanks!!!!

I stopped and bought 2 pairs of 14 jeans on my way home from work today. They cost me 18 bucks. I love the consignment shop I found in town. Sweet!!!!! And they were from The Gap and Ralph Lauren.

I feel pretty awesome today. Maybe next week I can get into the 170's? We shall just have to see.

6 comments:

Rhi @ Hummingbird's Song said...

Well done Sarah, that's fantastic!

Jess said...

Way to go! I love buying smaller sizes!

Mrs. S. said...

3.4 pounds? Woot!! I love consignment shops....were we separated at birth???

Phoenix said...

Congratulations!! I love weeks like that! Enjoy your new jeans!

WWSuzi said...

Weigh to go :)

Pam said...

Awesome job!! Clothes are always a great reward.