Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Weekend

I need to send a big huge CONGRATS to Suzi over at Ok, Just One More Beer for hitting GOAL yesterday!! Even though she hates NASCAR, I still love her. Kidding aside, she is amazing and has lost over 90 pounds. If you have never read her blog, go check it out. She will inspire you. And she's pretty freaking fantastic, too.

Running is going well. I'm happy with it. I just jump on that treadmill and go. That runners high is coming back. I probably have the silliest look on my face while I'm at the gym but I'm so thrilled to be back at it again.

Last night I was pulling out old clothes and seeing if they fit. One of my favorite shirts from 6 years ago fits again. It had a picture of an apple on it and says "Bad Apple" on it. I used to run in it all the time. But my favorite thing in the world was this brown hoodie that I wore all the time. And it fits. I was freaking out. It's so hard to believe that 9 months ago I was wearing size 20 clothes and now I'm fitting into 14's. I'm still so shocked I finally got myself in gear again.

I'm nervous about the holidays though. My Birthday is Thursday. Then Thanksgiving is the week after that. And then we have Christmas and New Years. It's just a big mess of FOOD! I think if I can work out a lot and watch what I eat I'll be okay. But sometimes it pushes me over the edge. And if work doesn't stress me out too much. Oy. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

I've also been trying to eat a little more, too. I've been so hungry on my gym days. STARVING sometimes. So I've been eating some of my exercise points and it seems to be helping. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow. Fingers crossed that I at least lose my gain from last week.

Looking forward to the weekend!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Just read a few of your entries and they were very inspiring. I've been in a food fog for weeks. Glad to see that hard work pays off. Happy Bday on Thurs. It is a GREAT day, my son is turning 13 and his Bar Mitzvah is Saturday. I hope you have a great day.