Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back is much better

Today was my first day back at the gym since Monday. And was also my first run in a week. I was nervous. My back hadn't hurt me really bad since Wednesday and I thought a quick 3 miles wouldn't hurt.

It didn't. I was able to make it through my little 5K without any pain. I was so glad because the lack of exercise was starting to really get to me.

I spent 2 days in a Vicodin haze while I was home. I didn't do much. I ate when I was hungry. I drank tons of water. And I somehow managed to drop some weight. I'm not really talking weight these days because yes, I have gained some back. But it's not all about weight loss

And as for baby news? I have none. We'll just keep trying until it happens. I've really relaxed since we started trying so I'm hoping August will be the month for me.

We're leaving for Tampa in 20 days. I have never been to Florida before so I'm all sorts of excited.

No comments: