Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some fun

I promise a real update is coming soon.

I got this from Karen so I thought I would have a little fun with it.



Current books: Game of Thrones
Current music: No music, just the news
Current guilty pleasure: I am not ashamed of anything I do so it's not really guilty, is it?
 Current color:  Pink
Current drink: Water
Current food: Chobani Raspberry yogurt
Current favorite show: Breaking Bad
Current wish list: A Baby
Current needs: A Maid (haha)
Current bane of my existence: Rude neighbors
 Current celebrity crush: Hmmmm....good question
Current indulgence: Florida in almost 2 weeks
Current blessing: My family, my friends, my sweet kitties
Current outfit: grey capri pants and a brown t-shirt (pajamas)
Current excitement: Vacation in almost 2 weeks
Current mood:Happy

1 comment:

karen said...

Pretty soon I'm going to get to do a giveaway for Chobani Champions on each of the lunch bag blogs! I'll be sure to let you know when so maybe you can score some free yums :)
And how is your celebrity crush NOT Blake?!?!?