Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 3 and Day 4

I was too busy last night to post.

Things are going good. I haven't been to the gym since Monday, but I'm working on that.

One of the things I noticed now that I am counting calories is that I don't think about food 100% of the time. I have been eating when I'm hungry and when I'm done, I am not thinking about when I can have my next meal, how many points do I have left, etc.

Every day I have been under my calorie goal. Not by a lot, but by 30 or 40.

Work has been extremely busy for me this week. With vacation just 8 days away (we leave for Florida on the 24th), I have so much to finish up before I leave. I'm so excited about Florida. I've never been there before.

Have you ever been to Florida?

What place is your "Bucket List" to visit?

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

My bucket list includes attending college football games in all 49 states that play college football, and visiting alaska anyway. Enjoy florida! and congrats on hitting the calorie goal consistently, that's huge.

Hoot said...

My brother lives in Florida, but I haven't been there. But have a great time!!!!