Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Life is good

I've been super busy. We leave for Florida on Friday and I'm running around like a crazy woman trying to get everything done before we go.

Which means I'm also trying to get everything done at work before I leave. I worked 10 hours yesterday. Sad. Just sad.

I am happy to say my eating is fantastic! I sucked it up and decided I needed to go back to Weight Watchers. Or, should I say, go back to counting points. I am doing what I did 2 years ago that helped me drop the weight the first time. Already I'm down 5.2 pounds since Saturday. I know it's mostly water weight, but I'm happy.

And eating and being in control like that makes me feel so much better. I haven't wanted to eat anything bad at all either. I feel like I am back in control again. I needed to get this feeling back again. I realize that this is for life and I'm going to have to deal with it FOREVER! I'm so lucky I was able to catch myself before it got all crazy out of control and I was 250+ pounds again.

I'm still recovering from my Bronchitis. It's a real pain. Monday night I suffered from a severe case of insomnia and got about 4 hours of sleep.  So, I haven't been to the gym since Sunday, but my eating is good. I plan to go to the gym tomorrow and Friday before we head out for our trip.

Monday night I went out to dinner with two of my sisters. We went to Red Robin. Now, if you have never been to a Red Robin, I have something to tell you: I LOVE RED ROBIN! They have the best friends. And the Royal Burger? AMAZING! It has a fried egg on it. I have never been able to control myself in that place. That being sad, I was the pickiest person when we went. I ordered a salad and had them hold the walnuts and cheese. It was a great freaking salad. So, even though I was jealous as I sat there watching my sisters eating these massive burgers, I was happy with my salad.

Life is pretty good.

If I don't get to post again, I promise to update while on vacation. I'm super excited!!