Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 6

I'm not going to jinx it or anything, but today feels good. Today feels like one of the days I used to have.

I got up and I went to the gym. I planned on running, but my lingering bronchitis had other ideas. I made it 3 minutes into my run and couldn't stop coughing. So, with my tail between my legs, I wondered over to the stairmaster and did that instead. But, a workout is a workout.

After the gym, I went to work to play catchup. Since I'll be leaving for vacation in 6 days (WOW!) I need to get as much done as I can.

After that, I went to the consignment shop to pick up some new clothes. Why? Because most of mine are getting too...small. I hate that, but it's my fault. I can't blame anyone else.

After the THAT, I went grocery shopping. Grapes were on sale and I might have gone a little grape crazy. I love grapes. And I freeze them so when they are sale? I stock up.

I came home from the grocery store, put everything away, fed my babies (the cats), did some laundry, ate dinner, did more laundry, cleaned up the kitchen (which really means I cleaned out the oven since we had a little grease fire last week), got meatloaf ready for dinner for tomorrow night, packed my gym bag for tomorrow, did more laundry and measured out all my oatmeal for the week. Oh and washed all my grapes and measured those out, too. Ha. I was a busy girl. 

I plan on going to the gym tomorrow, hitting up work for a couple hours and then we are going to go to this tattoo convention a few towns over. After that, we are going to run a few errands for a few things we need for vacation.

I feel good. I feel great actually. So, we'll see how it goes. I'm pretty happy with how today turned out.

2 comments:

karen said...

I love "feeling great" posts! :)

Unknown said...

YAY
totally made ME smile, too.


MizFit