Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cupcake Classic

So...

I just signed up for this:

Which you can find out more about over here if you go visit Jess and her website. Should be fun.

As for the Whole30 thing? I was able to handle it for about two days. I just missed ketchup way too much. Isn't that sad? You have to understand my love of ketchup. No, really. I put it on a lot of stuff. I tried, I really did. I'm back to my BFF Weight Watchers.

But, I feel good. I've been working out more. Last week I hit the gym 3 times and this week I've already been twice. My week start on Saturday. I don't know why I do that, but I do. My clothes are feeling a lot less snug and that's a plus.

My allergies are crazy today. My hands are both swollen beyond belief today. I blame the stress of work. It's been beyond crazy this past week. Hopefully it will die down soon.

Hard to believe it's alreeady Sunday night. This weekend FLEW by.

Next weekend is my 12 year wedding anniversary. Seems like only yesterday we got married.

No comments: