Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sick

Somewhere between yesterday and last night I got sick. I spent a few hours on the couch reading book two in the "Game of Thrones" series which was great. I love the show and the books are great, but they are so detailed and I am having a hard time reading them. I want to read all of them, but it seems to be taking forever to get through book two.

After that, I got into "Mad Man" again. We had Netflix, canceled it and got it back. So I'm almost done with with season 1. I'm sorry, I'm slow. And behind. I have 4 more seasons to go.

And how did I get sick? I don't even know. I'm not happy either.

source

1 comment:

karen said...

I keep meaning to try Mad Men .... maybe now I will! (Doctor Who doesn't come back until Christmas, after all .... LOL!) Hope you get feeling better real soon <3