Friday, September 21, 2012

Life is good.

My attitude towards food has changed a lot over the past few weeks. I can't exactly explain it, but it has.

I spent most of this week eating when I was hungry and stopping when I wasn't. It wasn't about how many points is this and no I can't have that.

I'm not sure what is going on in my head, but I like it. A lot. I'm starting to realize that if I'm hungry and it's healthy, it's okay to eat it. If I'm hungry and it's not healthy, I shouldn't eat it.

I worked out 3 times again this week and I'm extremely proud of that. I'm going for 4 this week.

The scale went down 1.2 pounds this week despite the fact that I didn't track everything I ate. Why? Because I'm aware of what I'm eating and that what I eat is healthy and I know what I'm doing.

I'm proud of how far I've come and I'm listening to my body.

Life is pretty good.

No comments: