Saturday, September 29, 2012

The last Saturday in September

Unfortunately, I used my Saturday morning to sleep in and not workout. I work up after a little after 10am. Did have plans to make it to the gym, but that didn't happen. I'm not a fan of going to the gym past 10am on a Saturday morning. It's too crowded and I like having my workouts done by that time. I started to curse myself and feel upset, but it's not worth it. It really isn't it. Instead, I decided to have a nice healthy breakfast instead.

I had forgotten all about my maple coffee we got in Vermont. I need to get some more PB2. I Good stuff.

Source

That's right, Honey Boo Boo. That's right.

Now excuse me while I go and try to convince the husband to take me to Ikea tomorrow. I keep telling him they have a 99 cent breakfast. 

What did you eat for breakfast today?

No comments: