Sunday, September 23, 2012

Not working

You ever feel like you need a change? Like when it comes to your food? I love my exercise routine. My running and my weight lifting. I love that.

But I am one of those people that eats the same the same things all the time and that my dear friends, is very boring. I've spent most of today in a little bit of a funk. And I got to thinking about what I need to do about my eating. I know I can't go too off the beaten path because some things don't work for me. But I do like the idea of The Whole 30 but not without having to give up some of the foods I love (like Ketchup).

I can't give up my dairy 100%, but I can cut down on it as much as possible. And I can eat more vegetables and more healthy fats.

I'm going to see what I can come up with.

You just never know.

Because what I'm doing is not working anymore. 

1 comment:

safire said...

I get bored if I eat the same foods too so I try to change it up! Good luck with finding what works for you :)