Friday, September 28, 2012

Here we go

I have to thank you all for your kind words on twitter and the comments you left on yesterdays blog. It was hard to write, but it felt good after I did it.  Thank you all so very much.

Here is what I started off today with:

Sorry it's sideways. I tried like hell to get it going in the right direction but whatever. I took a million pictures of this damn scale before I got right, too.

192.4 pounds. That is what I am starting at. Friday was always a good weigh in day for me. Hopefully next Friday I'll see 191 or so. Hitting the gym tomorrow and grocery shopping after.


Going to make this sometime this week. Doesn't it look awesome? I love chicken, I love zucchini. It's a win/win right there. I can't wait to try it out. I'm always looking for a new recipe idea. Thanks to the lovely Cely for that.

No comments: