Sunday, September 6, 2009

Beautiful Sunday!!

I totally cannot wait until our camping trip to Cape Cod. September 18th cannot get here fast enough!! This 3 day weekend is awesome enough, but come on!!! Also, our 9 year wedding anniversary is the 22nd so that will be nice, too.

I went to the gym this morning. And surprise! The power did not go out. I thought for sure it would. It felt good to be there since I haven't worked out in a week. I had a great workout. 30 minutes of weights and 3o minutes of cardio.

The weather is beautiful here today. I just love it.

I finally picked up "Dead Until Dark" by Catherine Harris which is the first book based on the "True Blood" television show. I'm nearly done with it and, of course, already want the second one.

I'm off to catch up on blogs and enjoy the rest of this wonderful day. Have a good one everyone!!

No comments: