Thursday, September 3, 2009

Light Sleeper

I didn't eat the garlic bread!! And for me that is pretty huge because I love bread. LOVE IT!! And I had my left over salad and chicken for lunch today. I also didn't eat the yolk that was in my eggs in the salad either. I forgot how much I love this salad. I used to eat it all the time way back when.

We had a lot of fun with the in-laws and hubby's Uncle and girlfriend. I love my in-laws. They are super awesome. We ended up getting home pretty late last night and I had a hard time sleeping. Boo. And then for some reason my neighbors decided it would be a good time to start moving stuff around and I couldn't sleep.

Ugh. I am a very light sleeper and I haven't had issues with sleeping for awhile. I was pretty cranky about it. But I am pretty tired right now so I'm sure I'll be going to bed soon.

Thanks for all the awesome comments. You are all the best. I'm glad I could motivate people, despite my lack of exercise this week.

Wednesday morning I woke up and our ceiling was leaking. Not something I was happy about seeing. Luckily the landlord seems to have fixed it. I swear this place is falling apart. If it's not one thing it's another. Ugh!!

TGIF tomorrow and a 3 day weekend!!

Off to catch up on blogs since I was out all night last night!!

Despite the lack of sleep I was in a pretty great mood.

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Bread is one of my vices too. Way to look trigger food in the face and say, "You don't own me!"

Melissa said...

Bread is definitely one of my weaknesses. Sometimes I have to just take a couple of bites.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Good for you, that's a HUGE victory! The best part is, you didn't eat the bread and you didn't die! Sometimes (ok, for me anyways) when bread is staring me down, I feel as though I MUST eat the bread or I'll just die. Sometimes I win and make it through, sometimes I cave. But...on the times I win and make it out alive, I always take the time to remind myself that it really was all a mind game and I just needed to make it through that moment in time. Your doing great!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Have you tried sleeping with earplugs in? My sister uses silicone ones that don't hurt the ears, and it's the only way she can sleep, she's such a light sleeper.

BTW: WOOT!!! I love garlic bread, too, so I totally get how HUGE that nsv is!