Saturday, September 12, 2009

Maintain!

Would you believe I'm super happy and pleased with a maintain this week? Woot!

I was happy to see the same number again on the scale and even did a little dance around the bedroom. Which is what I did LAST week when I saw that number on the scale. Ha!! With TOM due this coming week I figured a gain which I wasn't going to freak about either. So maybe I'll see a little loss before we leave on Friday for the Cape? I'll be weighing in on Friday morning this week since I won't be around on Saturday.

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy tennis? I told the hubby that I think once I drop a little more weight I would like to take some lessons. I've played before but never correctly. Growing up there was a tennis court where I lived and I used it now and then with some friends but we didn't know what we were doing. I love watching it on television and I know it is a great workout.

Nice to know that this time next week I'll be enjoying some vacation time with the husband up at Cape Cod. We adore the Cape so much and look forward to our yearly returns. Hard to believe it will be 9 years that we got married on the 22nd. I love the man more then the day we got married.

I'm off to do my usual Saturday cleaning. I've been doing pretty well with my housework lately. Happy Saturday everyone!!

3 comments:

Fran said...

Good for you that you maintained your weight.

I've read your other post about tv too. In Holland we are a bit behind with series so next month or so Grey's Anatomy starts again. I have seen season 5 half on Dutch tv so I can't wait what's going to happen further on in the season :)

Jennifer said...

Congrats! You sound (o.k. you know what I mean) so upbeat and happy I love this blog.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on maintaining. You sound totally upbeat and chippper must mean a good day. Oh my gosh I wish I was a better tennis player but I totaly suck at it. Anyways great way of gettig some fresh air and exercise.