Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Well I'm sad that it's already Monday and the 3 day weekend is coming to a close already. It totally stinks. BUT that just means our camping trip is just getting closer and closer and that makes me happy. Plus it's only a 4 day work week this week.

I have already worked out today and it's not even noon!! Ha!! I pulled out my free weights for 30 minutes and then I hit the treadmill for another 30 minutes. I'm feeling pretty darn good about it, too.

I made a very healthy and yummy meatloaf dinner last night. It was a weight watchers recipe though so don't worry!! Even hubby enjoys it so that is always a plus. Tonight I am planning on making another weight watchers dinner. I wish hubby could grill but our grill needs a little repair work before that can happen.

Not exactly sure what we're going to do today. We're still trying to figure that out.

No comments: