Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday update

Ugh, depression has hit me hard this weekend. I have been so unmotivated to do ANYTHING. At least it's this weekend and not next weekend when we are gone. I had big plans for cleaning up the apartment but I didn't get much done yesterday. I sat around watching television.

Speaking of which, that show "Hoarders"? OMG! That a horrible show. I had to turn it off because I felt terrible for those people. I can't even imagine.

It took me 3 hours to motivate myself to exercise today and that was just at home. I couldn't even get to the gym. But I at least did something. I did 30 minutes of weights and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

I am so looking forward to "The Biggest Loser" starting up on Tuesday night!!

Hopefully once TOM hits the depression will disappear because I haven't had any depression in awhile.

6 comments:

Andy said...

Yay, Biggest Loser! I'm super excited too!

And good for you for getting your workout in anyway!

Carolina John said...

Buckle up virginia! the Biggest Loser starts up tomorrow! and the big brother finale is tomorrow! it's a great time to be lazy. now get to the gym!

Laura said...

I haven't seen Hoarders, but I can't WAIT for Biggest Loser!

Fran said...

You did do some exercise and that's very good. You could have done nothing but you didn't.

I must find a free site for episodes of the biggest loser. I've heard so much about it and I can't see it because they don't air it here.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I LOVE that show and Intervention too. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that your not feeling up to par. Great job on gettng the exercise keep it up.