Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sharks at the cape

I am so glad that I got a workout in tonight. I was tired after work and then grocery shopping and everything. But I pushed myself to do and I'm glad.

I did 30 minutes of free weights at home and then 30 minutes on my treadmill.

Who knows what the scale is going to tell me this week? TOM is due next and even though I've worked out 3 times already and I've stayed within my points, who knows. All I know is that I've done the best I can. I still have 2 days to go though.

Have you all heard about the sharks at Cape Cod? I've always had this deep fear of sharks for as long as I can remember. They are like a MILE OFF SHORE right now. Good thing I don't swim (can't is more like it) and yeah, I have this deep fear of sharks that keeps me out of the ocean! Ha!!

Off to catch up on blogs before heading to bed!!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Sharks? Yikes! I have always been afraid of piranhas. It's totally illogical, but I am. And cows. They always look like they are up to no good.

Diana said...

I went to college in Hawaii. While I was there the first Jaws movie came out. A bunch of us went to see it and it scared me to death. My roommate who was a native Hawaiian told me not to worry, there weren't any sharks in Hawaii. I believed her! So I went swimming almost every day. Several years later I found out there ARE sharks in Hawaii! Big, mean ugly ones that eat people. :)

I know she did that so I wouldn't have a fear of the water, but oh my, when I think back what happens, gives me the creeps.

Good job on the workout. I know how hard it is to make yourself workout when you're tired. That's a sign that you're going to make it this time (again). :)

Carolina John said...

Good job getting a workout in.

and i have been layering aloe on my arms. good call.

sarah said...

Natasha-I grew up a town where there were cows EVERYWHERE! I love cows actually and they are very, very, VERY harmless. Sweet as can be. Bulls on the other hand-not so much.

Diana-I blame the fear of sharks on my Mom. She was pregnant with me when Jaws came out and took my 2 older sisters to see it (with me inside her). I blame her on darn it! Ha ha.

John-I burn like a lobster thanks to my Irish skin and haven't been in the sun much since September 2006 when I burnt so bad I couldn't wake for 2 days. Now I just pretend I'm a vampire and stay in doors. Aloe is my bff after that nightmare.