Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Slim Shady

Brought in a photo album today to show coworker what hubby’s skinny best friend USED to look before he got skinny and there are skinny pictures of me in there.

*sigh*

Do I want it enough? Yes I do.

Do I want it enough to work for it?

Yes I do.

Am I going to push myself enough to get up and exercise in the morning?

Yes.

On a happier note, one of my coworkers said it looks like I’ve lost weight and has been calling me Slim Shady all day. Ha ha. It’s flattering and all but really it’s not enough to notice. I think it’s just the pants I’m wearing.

But I’ll take it.

Looking forward to dinner tonight. I’m having a gilled chicken salad!! And saying NO to garlic bread!!

5 comments:

Natasha said...

This post motivated me! Sometimes we want something but aren't willing to put in the effort to actually do the work required. I asked myself the same questions and I was saying "Yes!" too.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Love the nickname! :)

Melissa said...

Love this post! (New to your blog BTW!)
I love garlic bread, but when I'm trying to avoid it, I just envision those loaves attached (seriously) to my butt cheeks. Works every time!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

No garlic bread!! I love the nickname. Much better than some alternatives right??

Good work on your great attitude!

Carolina John said...

Cool! motivation is a beautiful thing. I"m going to hop on the bike for an hour after reading this.