Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monday no Tuesday

I'm such a dork and I'm watching "Melrose Place" right now. I loved the show when it first was on so I had to watch it and see if I would get sucked into it again. So far I like it.

It was hard to go back to work today after having a long weekend. But I am just thinking that it is a short week and that next week is a shorter week and that we go camping next week.

I totally need to hit the gym tomorrow. I gave myself the day off today because I was so beat from yesterday. If not tomorrow morning then I'll go on Thursday. I'm still trying to get myself up for a morning workout. I keep trying though so I guess that is the good thing.

Off to watch "Melrose". Ha ha.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Sarah, just read your post on Less of Lisa about losing 140 and gaining 110 back. I've done almost the exact same thing...three times! I know, scary right?

Just wanted to say, do NOT ever give on this. You did it once, you'll do it again. In fact, this time it'll actually be easier because this time you'll know what went wrong last time and figure out ways to fix it this time.

Hang in there sweetie!

Carolina John said...

yea the muesday yesterday totally threw me off for the week. ugh.

Laura said...

I never watched the original Melrose Place, but a friend convinced me to watch this one. I thought it was just okay - I feel like I would have liked it more if I already knew the characters, as it seemed like I was missing a lot.