Monday, September 14, 2009

Rip Patrick Swayze

I'm super sad about Patrick Swayze. When I was a kid I had a "Dirty Dancing" poster in my room. I loved that movie. I had both soundtracks. I loved that movie. And then he is also in my favorite move, "Donnie Darko". So I'm very sad to hear of his passing tonight.

Still kind of in a bit of a funk right now. I know I need to get back to the gym. Tomorrow night is "Biggest Loser" night so that is so not happening. I'll have to use the treadmill when I get home from work. I may not hit the gym at all this week do to having a lot of things to do before we leave on Friday for our trip. But we'll see what happens.

I saw my doctor today for a follow up and she was happy to see I was down a few more pounds. I told her I wished it was more and that also I'm a bit bloated. I promised more off when I see her the end of October. Ha ha.

I do plan to step it up when I get back from the Cape because you all do realize I will be eating not so good while we're gone. We come back on Monday and I'll be at the gym on Tuesday (I don't go back to work until Wednesday).

I am going to go through my closest and a few things when we get back to see if I can sell a few things on ebay. Being broke sucks. Ugh.

Off to read blogs!! 2 more days of work! Woot!!

3 comments:

Fran said...

I've just got out of bed and heard of Patrick Swayze. R.I.P.

I can't tell how many times I've seen Dirty Dancing.

Carolina John said...

check out the post i wrote yesterday on why we do all this stuff. it might help your funk. i'm sad about patrick too.

Anonymous said...

I'm also really sad about Patrick Swayze myself. I remember when I saw "Dirty Dancing" with my friend at the movies.