Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sookie!!

I am hoping to make it to the gym tomorrow morning. As much I keep saying I haven't had a problem going at night, I just enjoy going in the morning much more. My gym bag is packed and ready to go. Do I really need those extra 45 minutes of sleep? Will it make that much of a difference? Not really.

Tomorrow night hubby and I are going over to his parents for dinner. Hubby's Uncle is visiting from Florida. We haven't seen him in over 3 years. He's been here since Friday night and is leaving on Thursday so we haven't had the chance to visit with him yet.

The weather hasn't gotten a bit cold already here in Connecticut. It's fall already. We went from having no summer at all to fall in the blink of an eye. I can only imagine how cold it's going to be when we go camping in a couple of weeks.

And speaking of camping, hubby is enjoying planning our trip. He has his list of the things we need to get before we go and is busy researching everything online. We got our tent and they were out of the one he ordered so they upgraded it to the next model up for the same price. Nice!

I want to buy the Sookie Stackhouse books. I know if I read more then the first 2 it will ruin the shows for me, but I just love "True Blood" so much. They sell a Merlots mug and t-shirt that I want for my Birthday. It is now my favorite show. Sorry "Lost".

Andrea is now in onederland!! Woohoo! Go congratulate her!!

And before I go, you must check out the incredible Angie that the amazing Lexie videoed and put up on youtube:

5 comments:

Andy said...

Aw, thanks for the shout-out! Pretty psyched about ONDERLAND! :D

I gotta say, I don't get the True Blood thing, and I like most vampire stuff (plus, I love Alan Ball, or at least, I loved Six Feet Under). Anyway, we watched the first four or five episodes of True Blood and I just found Anna Paquin SO UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING that I couldn't watch anymore. Then I tried reading the book ... and kept hearing Anna Paquin's voice! Hahaha, I guess it's just not for me. I'll stick with Lost. ;)

karen said...

They stray from the books just enough to make them both worth getting hooked on. Heck, Eric alone is worth getting hooked on the books for! Love me some Northman ;)

sarah said...

Aw, Andrea... you're amazing. How could I not give you the shout out. You are doing great. I think Anna is adorable. But hey that is just me. Don't get me wrong, when "Lost" starts up again I'm sure I will fall in love with it and I'll forget all about "True Blood". And then of course "Dexter" starts in a few weeks, too. Ha ha.

Karen I am all about Bill! There is something about him. Oh sure, Eric is hot and all, but I heart Bill. I am going to get the first 2 books this weekend. I can't wait!!

Unknown said...

I agree - get the books! They are great! Perfect companion for the show!

Unknown said...

I was on Team Bill until uh about book 4! lol