Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 here I come!!

I'm trying to not go off the deep end with the job thing. It's tough taking on 2 jobs. I'm doing 3 peoples jobs right now. Mmmm hmmm. Usually when I get stressed the first thing I want to do is eat.

But it's kind of hard to eat when you're so busy at work you don't have time to eat. I had lunch at 3:30pm today.

I have to say everyone in the office is being super awesome and helping me out a lot.

I miss my sister though. It's just not the same without her.

Anywho. I am totally looking forward to 2010. I am going to kick the workouts back into high gear.

Haven I mentioned how much I love my fitbit? It rocks. As of right now I have burned 2245 calories and walked 4.16 miles today. That is without exercise. I love watching the details on the website. It's super cool. I have to start tracking my food intake on the website. I'm so bad about that.

One of my coworkers said I was getting small today.

Did I mention I purchased a body fat analyzer with my Target gift card? Came today!

Happy 2010 if I don't update tomorrow!! We get out at 3pm tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a great 2010...sorry to hear about the job situation.

What's a fitbit?(scared to ask as I may want one if I know!)LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying the fitbit, I'd never heard of it until you mentioned getting one. Seems really neat!

Hope you have a wonderful NYE! All the best for 2010!!