Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weigh in

Up 0.2 this week which isn't a big deal at all. And to get over it I took new measurements which I didn't do last month and they were down.

I really need to get my exercise into a schedule of some sorts. I worked out twice this week. I am aiming more for 4 times a week. I would like to do Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

I am going back to see my doctor next month and I'd like to really surprise her. So if I can get into a decent exercise routine between now and January 18th (which is my appointment) I might be able to do just that.

I started my Christmas shopping. I am really behind in that and I hate feeling like I'm not going to get it done. Hubby and I are going to go out today and do some more. I'm not exactly thrilled about the idea of crowds but we have to do what we have to do.

Still enjoying paperbackswap.com. It's so addicting!!

No comments: