Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm feeling bloggy again

I'm getting ready to start up my blogging again. I just needed a few days to get my head together. It's turned into almost a week but still.

Have lots to blog about.

Like "The Biggest Loser" finale.

And our first snow storm here that turned into a total bust.

But I have to run and get to work.

I'm going to the gym tonight for the first time in awhile. I think maybe a month? I'm not sure but I've burnt myself out on the treadmill at home so I'm going tonight. I did hit the treadmill on Monday night for 45 minutes and did some running. I'm still enjoying that.

More later. I may even update at work today!!

2 comments:

Honey B. said...

Sometimes all it takes is a break to find out how much you want to realize your goals! And the Biggest Loser finale was one of the best yet! :-)
~HB

Carolina John said...

yea the BL finale was fantastic! i totally didn't recognize rebecca. and rudy just blew me away.

glad you're feeling "in a bloggy state of mind" again.