Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I am not making any resolutions this year. It will be the first time in a long time I've done that. They usually don't work for me so I'm not doing it this year.

I have one plan and one plan only:

To kick it hardcore at the gym ad with exercise. It's not a resolution. It's a plan. And it starts tomorrow.

I did pretty well this year. I went from 255.8 in May to 237.8 (as of last Saturday). Not a huge amount of weight loss but it's enough to make me happy. Enough to make me have to buy some new clothes. Enough to make people notice.

Enough to make me able to wear my wedding rings again.

4 days a week I will be exercising.

What do YOU plan to do for YOU in 2010?

Click here for info about the fitbit. You'll want one.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

happy new year Sarah! i hope you have a wonderful holiday and a fantastic (and thin!) 2010.

i still think you need to set a target instead of just a 4 day a week plan. go ahead and register for a 5k race, or a 40 mile bike ride. something like that. it's more specific and achievable than just a plan.